Etosha Village combines comfort and style in a private and protected reserve, directly adjacent to one of Namibia’s highlights - Etosha National Park.
Etosha Village is well placed for an Etosha National Park safari. Guests can self-drive or use the Ongava airfield nearby for access. This safari lodge is adjacent to the park entrance called Andersson’s Gate.
Etosha National Park is situated in northern Namibia. Guests departing from Windhoek on an Etosha National Park safari by car can reach Taleni Etosha Village in around 4 to 5 hours, on well maintained roads. The closest town is Okaukuejo which is about 25 minutes drive away. This Namibia safari lodge is one of a group of 3 award winning establishments.
Distances from Etosha Village, Etosha, Namibia
- Andersson entrance gate to Etosha National Park - 4.3km (2.67 miles)
- Windhoek - 415km / 258 miles
- Okahandja - 344km / 214 miles
- Swakopmund via Omaruru - 540km / 334 miles
- Tsumeb via Etosha - 220km (Speed Limits) / 137 miles
- Tsumeb via Otjiwarongo - 360km / 224 miles
- Okaukuejo - 20km / 12 miles
- Outjo - 100km / 62 miles
- Otjiwarongo - 170km / 106 miles
- Omaruru - 305km / 190 miles
Etosha Village GPS Coordinates
S 19°21' 8.374"
E 15°55' 47.855"