Swakopmund Hotel is ideally situated in the town of Swakopmund, Namibia.
The Swakopmund Hotel is situated at the gateway to the Skeleton Coast in Swakopmund, Namibia. This elegant Namibia hotel is located in the historic old Station Building, now beautifully restored. Swakopmund Airport is located only 7km (4.34 miles) away while Walvis Bay Airport is situated 47km (29.20 miles) away. The Swakopmund Hotel is located on 2 Bahnhoff Street, Swakopmund.
How to Get There
Directions as you enter Swakopmund to SHEC:
- Get onto the Kalahari Highway, travelling in a southerly direction
- Drive over the bridge (this is a different bridge from the one mentioned above)
- You will find yourself on a highway with palm trees on right hand side
- You will come to the traffic lights (there is a BP behind you and a shopping centre diagonally across from you)
- Keep straight in Sam Najuuma Avenue
- Pass the Engine service station
- Travel further down until you get to the Total service station
- Turn right into Nathaniel Maxuilili Street and drive for another 3 blocks, and you will be able to drive directly into our parking area
Directions from Walvis Bay:
- Get on to the Kalahari Highway (the only road leading out of Walvis Bay in a northerly direction)
- Drive for about 33km
- Enter Swakopmund driving in the Nathaniel Maxuilili Street and keep straight on that road.
- You will pass the Catholic Church on your left (a big orange-coloured church) - keep straight
- At the end of that block you will see the hotel
- You drive directly into our parking area
- You will travel a total of 7 blocks from the time you cross the Swakop River Bridge