With effect from Friday 28 November 2014, certain nationalities will be able to purchase a UNIVISA when travelling to Zimbabwe and Zambia.
Spare New Page 18
Eligible nationalities will save time and money as they will only need to obtain one visa to visit both countries, facilitating travel between both sides of Vitoria Falls.
- Cost is USD 50.00 per person
- Victoria Falls and Livingstone Airports will have a dedicated counter to process the UNIVISA
- Valid for 30 days provided travellers remain within Zimbabwe and Zambia
- Day trips to Botswana through the Kazungula border are permitted
- Travellers who overnight in Botswana will need to purchase another UNIVISA to re-enter Zimbabwe or Zambia.
- It is envisaged that Botswana will participate in the near future
Eligible Countries fo UNIVISAArgentina
Britain (UK )
Enquiries / Questions