As an accredited tour operator and one of Africa's leading destination and travel marketing companies, we are always seeking people who have a passion for travel, have an in-depth knowledge of Africa's holiday destinations, and take satisfaction from helping people have that "holiday of a lifetime". Siyabona Africa specialises in booking scheduled and tailor made game lodge safaris, hotel reservations and adventure tours to Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Kenya, Tanzania and Indian Ocean Islands.
Career Opportunities at Siyabona Africa
Siyabona Africa also handles reservations for Kruger Park and all major game reserves in South Africa.
Job VacanciesDestination Specialist
We are looking for qualified and experienced Destination Specialists with extensive knowledge of inbound African travel destinations and products.
This position requires a Reservation Consultant with excellent sales skills, who is detail oriented and is good at communicating, and providing efficient customer service.Website Content Assistant
We are looking for junior assistants to our website team. Duties include inputting new content on our websites and updating existing info on our websites.
We are looking for an experienced travel writer or website copywriter to write original African travel articles and rewrite marketing text for accommodation listings.
The Application Process
1. Your ApplicationE-mail your up to date Resume, accompanied by a motivation letter to Careers, presenting reasons why you think you are person to fill this position.
If after our standard 1 week selection process, you have not been contacted, you should consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
2. Assessment InterviewIf your application is successful, you will be requested to attend an assessment interview with the leader of our Sales Division and prospective Team Leader. This will give us the opportunity to find out about you and your career work experience. At this interview, you will find out more detailed information regarding how our Company operates, as well as the post you will fill. At this time we will also answer any questions you might have.
3. Competency ReviewYour successful assessment will possibly require a Competency Review (For sales positions) At this review you will be required to:
- demonstrate how you would handle an enquiry.
- demonstrate your destination and product knowledge