See the Victoria Falls from a thrilling new perspective. A Victoria Falls microlight flight offers you breathtaking views of the Falls and the spectacular Batoka Gorge below.
Microlighting over the Victoria Falls
is like no other experience and it can’t really be explained. It must be experienced! View the thundering Victoria falls from above in an open cockpit microlight aeroplane that can carry one passenger and one pilot.
Many locals feel that the microlight flight over the Falls
is the best aerial experience, as you are exposed to the elements and can "feel" the wind in your hair and sun in your face
Unfortunately you are not allowed to take a camera up in a microlight flight as dropping it could be hazardous to the plane as well as people on the ground. The microlight has a mounted camera so you will be able to take home some amazing pictures taken during the flight. (available for purchase).
15 Minute Microlight Flight
This short microlight flight flys over the Zambezi River towards the Victoria Falls and circles the waterfalls. The rain forest surrounding the Falls can be clearly seen as well as any wildlife in and along the banks of the Zambezi River.
25 - 30 Minute Microlight Flight
After circling the Falls and islands head upstream along the Zambezi River to Kalai Island and fly low over the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
for some unique game viewing. Keep an eye out for hippos in the Zambezi River and elephants gathered at the river’s edge.
- Victoria Falls microlight flights are weather-dependent
- Flights take place on the Zambian side of the Victoria Falls
- Available daily, all year round
- 15 minute and 30 minute flights in the early mornings and late afternoons
- Price includes road transfers from within Victoria Falls town and Livingstone town
- Price excludes Park Entrance Fee
- Maximum weight is 100 kg / 220 pounds
- Minimum age is 8 years