The Waterberg Plateau north of Windhoek in Namibia offers scenic hikes, wonderful wilderness and African wildlife in the Waterberg Plateau National Park.
About Waterberg Plateau, Namibia
Waterberg Plateau, Namibia (North)
- Highlights: Waterberg Plateau and National Park, Herero people
- Activities: Go on scenic walks and hikes, enjoy game drives in the Waterberg Plateau National Park, view endangered wildlife, meet the Herero people, explore historic and archaeological sites
The Waterberg Plateau National Park can be explored on fabulous walks and hikes and guided game drives - the views from the top are spectacular! Nearby you can enjoy a cultural visit to a Herero village and also go on Cheetah and Leopard safaris.Okonjima offers luxury lodge as well as camping Waterberg Plateau accommodation options and is home to the Africat Foundation which rescues and rehabilitates Leopard and Cheetah.
Activities at Waterberg Plateau in Namibia
- See wonderful scenery on walks and hikes on the Waterberg Plateau
- View Endangered wildlife at Waterberg Plateau National Park
- Discover ancient history and vibrant Herero culture
Click here for more info on Waterberg Plateau activities in Namibia.
Enquiries / Questions