Searching for that perfect blend of romance and adventure? Look no further than this 4-day luxury Victoria Falls Honeymoon. Great for honeymooners and those celebrating a wedding anniversary, but also for couples just simply looking to rekindle their spark.
Romantic Victoria Falls Experience
You’ll get a shared experience as you enjoy your own tailor-made itinerary that suits your own personal interests. The magnificent realm of Victoria Falls forms the picture-perfect backdrop to those tender moments that will last well into your golden years. Your private suite at The Elephant Camp will prove to be an ultimate haven dripped in elegance and pure intimacy, with your own private deck and plunge pool- a sweet spot for lovers to sit and admire the setting sun with a little added bubbly of course.
Besides dabbling in a good dose of relaxation, don’t skimp on having a little fun together. Embark on a guided tour of the incredible Victoria Falls, exchange trunk greetings with elephants, enjoy cocktails and canapes over the majestic Batoka Gorge. It’s completely up to you! There is no doubt that the sunset cruise along the Zambezi River will be a major highlight of your stay.
Romantic Victoria Falls Highlights
- Fully inclusive of all flights, transfers, meals, drinks and activities
- Romantic touches and surprises throughout
- Personalised service minus the crowds
- Cruise the Zambezi River on a romantic sunset cruise
- Visit the thundering Victoria Falls waterfalls on a guided Victoria Falls Rainforest tour
- Enjoy lunch perched over the Batoka Gorge with views of the Falls
- Visit a local community and learn about their culture and heritage
- Exchange trunk greetings with an African elephant
- Easily customisable and combinable with other Southern Africa Honeymoon highlights
Day 1: Falling for the Vic Falls
It will be love at first sight as you set your eyes upon the beauty of Victoria Falls when you arrive via air from Johannesburg. With your feet on the ground, you’ll still be floating on cloud 9 as you are whisked away on a private road transfer to The Elephant Camp, set within the Victoria Falls National Park.
This elegant bush camp is only 20 minutes outside the main town and offers just enough seclusion for those looking to escape the crowds and to fully enjoy some uninterrupted time together.
This safari experience is unsurpassed with a sweeping view of the surrounding savanna brushed in a curtain of mist on the horizon above Victoria Falls, which is only ten kilometres away. Expect subtle romantic touches and special surprises arranged by the staff.
Over the next 3 nights, you and your sweetheart can look forward to making the most of your time enjoying the activities on offer, with more than enough sunsets, bubbly and candlelit dinners to go around. This is personalisation and top-notch service at its finest.
Day 2 - 3: Just a Splash of Romance
You and your loved one can opt to enjoy a plethora of activities during your stay at The Elephant Camp. Not all couples are the same- some might prefer a little more relaxation, while others might want to venture out all day. We will help you find just the right balance.
After breakfast on the deck enjoying the morning sun, head out to explore Victoria Falls in all her glory. Don those matching ponchos as you get soaked by the spray of the water- you’ll be smiling for days after this guided tour.
Indulge in some lunch with a view at the Lookout Cafe perched just over the stunning Batoka Gorge (only 120 metres up), then visit some sweet allies with big hearts and even bigger personalities.
Make use of the daily shuttle that will take you into the heart of Victoria Falls town, or if you are feeling a little more spontaneous, head out on a cycle ride.
There are also birding and nature walks that you can try along with a visit to a local community.
The best way to end your days? Back at your private suite of course, or on the river cruise- you don't want to miss those sunsets!
Day 4: Heading out, Hand in Hand
After a late and leisurely breakfast, you’ll both check out and embark on your private road transfer to the airport to catch your scheduled flight back to Johannesburg.
If you might like to extend your adventure, this 4 day romantic Victoria Falls getaway also combines really well with various surrounding destinations.
Opt for a visit to the Kruger National Park in South Africa to seek out the Big 5, or try the Chobe National Park in Botswana.
Add an excursion in the Okavango Delta, where you can try a hot air balloon safari-the ultimate experience for couples looking to keep the romance afloat.
- Scheduled return flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
- Return road transfers from the airport to your camp in Victoria Falls
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Elephant Camp in a luxury suite with private plunge pool and deck facing the falls
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Selection of local drinks including house wines, beers, spirits, bottled water, fresh juices, soft drinks, tea and coffees
- Lunch with a view at the Lookout Cafe (perched over Batoka Gorge)
- Elephant encounter where you get exchange trunk greetings with an African elephant
- Birding and Nature walks on the concession with an experienced guide
- Experience a local community and learn about their heritage, customs and day to day life
- Romantic sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
- Guided tour of The Falls (Zimbabwe side)
- A visit to the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust
- Mountain Bike rides through the Victoria Falls National Park
- Cycling through town (unguided)
- Shuttle to and from Victoria Falls Town
- Romantic touches and surprises throughout
- Park and conservation fees
- Optional activities not mentioned above
- Rainforest and National Park entry fee in Victoria Falls (approx. USD 40 per person)
- Premium branded drinks and all other optional extras to be settled direct