This fully customisable 3-day Explore Victoria Falls Package on the Zimbabwe side is the perfect add-on to any African safari. During your tour of Victoria Falls, you will get to feel the spray of the waterfall, take a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River and enjoy a cultural evening with dinner and drum show.
The Smoke that Thunders
Victoria Falls is an exquisite natural wonder- a bucket list must-do when travelling through Southern Africa. This 3-day Victoria Falls Package on Zimbabwe side will get you up close to Mosi-Oa Tunya (the “smoke that thunders”) and is the perfect add-on to the start or end of an African safari. The area surrounding the falls forms a hub of activities, so there is plenty to keep you occupied.
As this package is fully customisable, you are also free to extend your stay to really make the most of your time there. Besides a guided tour of the area, this package also includes a river cruise over the mighty Zambezi River at sunset. You can also use this time to simply relax and soak up the atmosphere at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, which overlooks the Zambezi National Park. Watch a herd of elephants coming down to drink at the water's edge with your own drink in hand.
Victoria Falls Package Highlights
- Easily customizable experience and combinable with any other African safari
- Stay at comfortable accommodations overlooking Zambezi National Park
- Daily, hourly courtesy shuttle to Victoria Falls Rainforest and town centre
- See the thundering Victoria Falls waterfalls on a guided Victoria Falls Rainforest tour
- Stop at the "Big tree", one of the biggest and oldest Baobab trees in the world
- See hippos and crocodiles during your sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
- Experience a cultural evening with a boma dinner and drum show
- Eat a local delicacy, Mopane Worm
Day 1: Cruising at sunset
After a private road transfer from the airport, you will be taken to Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, set within the Zambezi National Park. The location of this authentic, luxury lodge is the perfect haven for those looking to indulge in some added wildlife viewing.
This lodge ideally overlooks a waterhole offering you the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife including elephant, buffalo, kudu, waterbuck, impala as well as a large number of bird species during your stay.
Tonight’s itinerary on your 3-day Explore Victoria Falls Package on the Zimbabwe side includes a sunset cruise across the Zambezi River, with access to the luxury deck and sundowners, served crisp and cold.
Day 2: Feeling the spray
There is nothing quite like waking up in Victoria Falls. Today you will finally get to witness the mighty falls themselves, which makes for a great final or starting highlight on an exhilarating African safari.
Getting closer to the falls, you will hear it and feel it, well before you actually see it. The rumble and the spray are quite intense but add to the exhilaration of finally being so close. Snap up your best selfies as you don your stylish ponchos to prevent you from getting drenched.
After basking in the ambience of the falls, next on the itinerary is a visit to the Vulture Culture experience, a conservation project that strives to protect endangered vultures.
Make use of the hourly courtesy shuttle to Victoria Falls town centre in the afternoon. Then after a busy day out exploring, you can settle in for the night for dinner as you served the traditional outdoor boma along with a vibrant drum show.
Day 3: Tempted to Stay?
On the last day of your 3-day Explore Victoria Falls Package, start the day feeling refreshed and refuelled with a hearty breakfast and a cup of steaming hot coffee. Today you will be transferred via private road to the airport to catch your flight out of Victoria Falls.
There is so much to see and do in Victoria Falls if you are interested in extending your stay. You really are spoilt for choice with adventure activities such as whitewater rafting, trekking, kayaking, zip wiring, abseiling, horseback riding, bungee jumping and helicopter rides.
- Return road transfers from the airport to your hotel in Victoria Falls
- 2 nights’ accommodation at a lodge in Victoria Falls overlooking the Zambezi National Park
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Guided tour of the Victoria Falls
- Cultural experience in Victoria Falls at the Boma with dinner and drum show
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi River (luxury deck)
- Hourly courtesy shuttle to Victoria Falls Rainforest and town centre
- Rainforest and National Park entry fee in Victoria Falls (approx. USD 40 per person)
- Flights, optional activities, drinks and all other extras to be settled direct