Olakira Camp, Serengeti, Tanzania
- Lodging: 9 tented suites, including a family suite, at this mobile tented camp
- Location: Moves between southern and central Serengeti in Tanzania
- Activities: Morning and evening game drives, story telling, playing chess, star gazing, bush dining, hot air balloon safari
From December to March, Olakira Camp is in the heart of it all on the Ndutu plains. From June to November the mobile camp moves to the scenic central Serengeti valley where animals gather in great numbers. Even the most experienced travellers will be awed by the magnificent settings and close proximity to the Great Migration.
Central to the camp are two common tents that are open to surrounding nature. This Tanzania game lodge in Serengeti is surprisingly large, yet comfortably styled with a high level of personalised service. Fantastic meals are served in the dining tent or in a private location such as on a guest's private veranda or under the Serengeti stars.
Meals on a Serengeti safari at this luxury mobile camp are outstanding. This Tanzania game lodge in Serengeti has a highly talented team of Tanzanian chefs who prepare delicious food using local fruit and vegetables. Filling breakfast and lunch buffets are served while dinner is a silver service affair. Guests can enjoy a great selection of drinks which are available all times from the bar. And when it's time to retire, a night escort is arranged by room stewards.
Spectacular game drives always depart with a mouth watering spread packed into a picnic basket, or there will be lovely homemade snacks and preferred sundowners ready for that glorious sunset. When guests return they will be met with a refreshing welcome drink and moist towels. For many, being in the middle of the Serengeti with wild animals roaming around camp at night is a dream come true.
- All guests are welcomed with refreshments at the airstrip or lodge
- Dietary requirements catered for with advance notice
- Special occasions - luxury treats and arrangements
- Curio shop with African made crafts open all day
- Internet connections are available
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions