Serengeti Migration Camp, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
- Lodging: 20 en-suite spacious Serengeti safari tents are positioned on raised platforms
- Location: Situated on a rocky outcrop overlooking the endless Serengeti National Park plains
- Activities: Witness the great Wildebeest Migration, Serengeti game drives, bush cuisine, swimming pool
Serengeti Migration Camp, a Tanzania game lodge in Serengeti, is hidden among the rocky outcrops of the endless Serengeti National Park plains. Enjoy high action game viewing in an unspoilt environment on your Serengeti safari. Masses of Wildebeest migrate the Serengeti and roam directly through the camp several times a year. All Migration Camp's en-suite tented safari units and main lodge are positioned the Grumeti River, where animals come to drink.
This Tanzania game lodge in Serengeti has a freshwater pool to cool off after a long day on your Serengeti safari. The sundeck is perfect to catch the afternoon sun and to enjoy end-of-day sundowner drinks.
Serengeti Migration Camp also offers a lounge, restaurants and a cigar bar. Enjoy great views of the rugged landscape that is home to the world's greatest wildlife migration. Guests at this Serengeti safari lodge can enjoy game drives in the Serengeti National Park, Tanzania, followed by a romantic dinner on the deck of the lodge.
Facilities and services at Serengeti Migration Camp
- Electricity and hot water
- Digital in-room safe
- Laundry service
- Room fans
- Swimming pool
- Wedding and honeymoon facilities
- Private dining options
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions