Olivers Camp, Tarangire National Park, Tanzania
- Lodging: 10 en-suite safari tents including a honeymoon and family tent
- Location: Southeastern region of Tarangire National Park, Tanzania
- Activities: Day and night game drives, walking safaris, fly camping
Oliver's Camp is in the middle of Tarangire National Park's unspoilt wilderness zone, making it the perfect Tarangire safari accommodation. The ecosystem, and to view the impressive concentrations of wildlife at waterholes for a 6-7 month season each year.
Located in the Tanzanian wilderness, Oliver's Camp offers walking safari excursions close to camp as well as longer walking adventures. Guests at this Tanzania game lodge in Tanzania can also enjoy off-road driving in open vehicles, which is not readily available in other national parks in Northern Tanzania.
The focal point of this Tanzania game lodge in Tarangire is the stone fireplace is the lovely library, sitting tents and dining tents. From here the views are superb. There is no better forum for relaxed conversation and animated reflection on the day's activities, and no safari is complete without such an experience.
This Tanzania lodge in Tarangire National Park is a wonderful place for a Tarangire safari. Spot African wildlife like Elephant, Buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Cheetah or Giraffe. View small Mongoose (Meerkat), Klipspringer or Zebra. Enjoy a wonderful safari experience in this amazing setting in the Tanzanian bush.
Seasons in Tarangire National Park in Tanzania
June and July
- Start of the the dry season (winter)
- Migrant birds have left
- Landscape is covered with wonderful wild flowers
August to October
- Dry season - landscape becomes straw (acacia trees and green-topped fig)
- Days are getting hotter
- Normally no rainfall
(Late) October and November
- Excellent game viewing
- Slight humidity in the air
- Migrant bird species arrive and flowers are back
December to March
- More humid and warmer
- Breeding season for African wildlife
- View new-born baby animals during safaris
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions