The Namib Desert and the Namib Naukluft National Park in Namibia offer incredible scenery and absolute solitude. Listen to the sound of the geckos and watch the stars in the clear Namibian night sky.
About the Namib Desert And Namib Naukluft Park, Namibia
- Highlights: Sossusvlei, Dead Vlei, Dune 45, Sesriem Canyon
- Activities: Hike up Dune 45 hike at sunrise, ballooning, guided desert walk in Sossusvlei/Deadvlei, Sesriem Canyon walk
Namib Naukluft National Park, Namib Desert, NamibiaDeep in the Namib Desert, just relax in the evening and listen to the sounds of the barking geckos. Bright stars above you and a camp fire will give you the real Namibia holiday feeling. Enjoy being surrounded by vast and majestic sand dunes - and nothing else - just wonderful tranquility and solitude.
The Namib Desert in Namibia is the world's most ancient desert. The Namib Naukluft National Park with the world's highest sand dunes in Sossusvlei is the right holiday destination in Namibia for those who want to combine awesome scenery with seclusion, solitude and exploration.The red shimmering sand dunes reach as far as the eye can see and are a spectacular sight, especially in the luminescent glow of the first rays of the morning sun.
Activities in Namib Naukluft National Park
- Sunrise on Dune 45 in the Namib-Naukluft National Park, Namibia
- Sossusvlei/Dead Vlei - guided Namib Desert walk
- Explore Sesriem Canyon
- Ballooning over the Sossusvlei Dunes
- Namib Rand Nature Reserve visit
- Helicopter ride over the Sossusvlei dunes and Sesriem Canyon
- Namib Naukluft National Park Highlights
- Namib Desert Travel Guide
- Namib Desert Walk to Sossusvlei and Dead Vlei - Travel Experience
- Sossusvlei sand and dunes - Travel Experience
Enquiries / Questions