Attractions near Chestnut Country Lodge
From day tours of the picture-perfect Panorama Route, a leisurely afternoon of fishing, game drives on Kruger National Park, and fun adventure tours - Chestnut Country Lodge serves as a hub to experience it all.
As the Chestnut Country Lodge is ideally located to all the scenic, wildlife and cultural wonders of Mpumalanga, there are also a variety of tourist activities in the area to enjoy, which include:
- Abseiling – In Hazyview and Waterfall Abseiling in Sabie
- A Day at the Dam – enjoy wakeboarding, kneeboarding, slalom skiing and wild tubing
- Bass Fishing
- Big Swing Slide
- Bridge Swinging
- Coffee Farm Tours
- Endangered Wildlife Tours
- Gold Panning in Pilgrims Rest
- Golf – Sabie River Sun Golf Resort – 18 holes
- Horse Trails – Sabie River Valley Trail
- Helicopter Flights – Sabie Valley View – 15 minutes
- Hot-Air Ballooning
- Kruger Park Dawn & Full-Day Safaris
- Microlight Flights
- Night Safaris - Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Quad Bike Trails - Sabie River Valley Trail – Hazyview
- Shangana Cultural Village - Marula Market and Evening Festival
Chestnut Country Lodge has hosted a number of small weddings for guests from all over the world. All of the weddings have been different in style and content. Some have been hosted on the Deck outside the Luxury Suites at sunset, others on the Pool Deck in the morning and evening.
Everything from the hairdresser to the photographer and everything in between to ensure that the wedding is a huge success can be arranged. Only 30 people can be catered for with a total of 26 being able to stay at the Lodge.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions