Highgrove House | Mpumalanga Country Lodge near Hazyview
- A multi award-winning 5 star Colonial Country House Hotel
- Comprises of 8 exquisitely decorated garden suites
- Enjoy sumptuous gourmet dishes and fine wines
- Romantic and elegant getaway in Mpumalanga
Highgrove House is an elegant, multi-award winning Colonial Country House Hotel that has repeatedly been voted The Best Small Luxury Hotel in South Africa and comprisies of 8 exquisitely decorated garden suites. Each luxury suite features a full en suite bathroom with bath and shower, comfortable bathrobes, pure cotton sheets, goose down duvets and king-size or twin beds.
Overhead fans provide you with an 'Out of Africa' feeling, and all suites have separate sitting rooms with open fireplaces and secluded verandas giving superb views to the forest or Lowveld valley and avocado orchards.
You can take part in a variety of exciting activities, which include: bird watching, forest hikes, guided or self drive Panoramic Tours to the mountains, waterfalls and all other scenic attractions, open vehicle chauffer driven or self-drive safaris to the Kruger National Park. You can also enjoy hot air ballooning, quad biking, white river rafting, horse riding, golf, helicopter tours and abseiling.
- Children over 12 years welcome
- No pets allowed
- Dress code: smart casual. No jeans, shorts, sports wear for dinner
- Highgrove is internationally renowned for its cuisine, service and wine list
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions