Camp Kipwe, Twyfelfontein, Damaraland, Namibia
- This Damaraland camp is designed to blend with the scenery
- Intimate and unique accommodation amongst the boulders
- Desert activities and beautiful views of the surroundings
- Close to the Twyfelfontein World Heritage Site
Taking advantage of the nearby Aba Huab River and awesome landscapes, Kipwe offers a refreshing perspective on traditional safari life. This Damaraland lodge in Namibia is nestled amongst granite boulders for a truly unique wilderness destination.
Camp Kipwe embodies the Swahili meaning as it 'blesses' the mind, body and soul of every traveller that makes the journey. Its magnificent setting allows guests to rediscover an uncluttered sense of self and enjoy the simplistic elegance and attention to detail here.
The central area of this Damaraland lodge in Namibia is raised and consists of 4 thatched domes. All guest areas look out toward the scenic riverbed. The central relaxation area has a very organic feel with wonderful use of natural materials and splashes of rich desert colours.
- Reception area and curio shop
- Lounge, dining room and bar
- Boma (outdoor enclosure) and swimming pool
- Special dietary requirements catered for with advance notice
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions