Protea Hotel Furstenhof, Windhoek, Namibia
- Accommodation: En-suite rooms and suites
- Highlights: Office Bar and Restaurant, city tours, Christuskirche
- Activities: Swimming pool, tours, conferencing, hiking, golf
- Getting There: Self-Drive, Fly-In
Centrally located and offering warm and welcoming hospitality, this hotel in Windhoek is the perfect business stopover or base for a holiday in Namibia's capital city. Great facilities and 24 hour reception ensure a happy stay for even the busiest person.
There are 33 attractive rooms and suites all well appointed and serviced. Guests can relax in comfort and keep up with the latest events by satellite television, order room service or relax in the Cocktail Bar before dinner in the gourmet restaurant at this hotel in Windhoek.
For a restful break and leisure time there is a swimming pool, or guests can take the shuttle to town and browse the shops or sight-see the many interesting buildings in this city where old meets new.
Planning an event here is no problem; the hotel has facilities in place for up to 120 conference delegates or banqueting guests and there is also a boardroom for 10 people. This Namibia hotel is 10 minutes from Eros Airport or 50 minutes from the International Airport.
- Chez Max Gourmet Restaurant
- Cocktail Bar
- Disabled facilities
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour Reception
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Shuttle Service
- Tour bookings
- Secure parking on-site
- Internet Access
- Audio-visual facilities
- Fax, e-mail and photocopying services
Conference and Banqueting facilities available:
- Seating for 70 to 120 delegates or guests
- Boadroom seating 10 guests
- Outdoor catering available
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions