This intimate Zimbabwe camp in Mana Pools National Park offers traditional Meru style tented accommodation for just 12 people overlooking the Kanga Pan.
At Kanga Camp you can expect an authentic safari experience with outdoor bucket showers and views of the active waterhole. This Zimbabwe camp in Mana Pools is protected by large shady trees and softly lit at night. You will have a superb opportunity to watch animals coming and going from the pan at any time, even from your open-air shower!
Tent Facilities and Services
- 6 Meru-style tents set alongside the Kanga Pan
- Large walk-in tents with comfortable furnishings
- En-suite facilities (flush toilet, open-air shower and basin)
- Private verandas with chairs
- Lighting provided by rechargeable units and hand-crafted lanterns