Singita Pamushana Lodge, Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve, Zimbabwe
- Accommodation: 1, 2 or3 bedroom luxury suites and a private 5 bedroom villa
- Activities: Daily guided game drives and bush walks, game fishing, birding, spa & yoga
- Highlights: Wonderful lake views, facilities and architecture
- Destination: Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve, south-eastern Zimbabwe
Singita Pamushana is a delightful reminder of why an African safari is so alluring. Each feature of this Zimbabwe safari lodge in Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve is a celebration of African style and design which enhances the safari experience. The lodge is set amongst trees in a raised position overlooking the Malilangwe Dam and sandstone hills.
Your experienced lodge guide and tracker will take you on morning and evening game drives into the reserve which is home to a variety of game including endangered species such as Black Rhino, Sable and Roan antelope. Guided bush walks are a great way to track game and birding enthusiasts will find plenty to see.
In between activities, enjoy the spectacular lake views from the comfort of the lodge. Singita Pamushana offers indoor and outdoor dining, a bar, wine cellar and library, open-air living areas and expansive teak decks. There are 2 heated pools and a Jacuzzi in which you can float happily while getting an eyeful of the stunning lakeside setting.
- Children are welcome (participation in game activities at the discretion of the guide)
- Satellite TV in the main lounge
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Fax facilities
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions