How to get to Londolozi Varty Camp, Sabi Sands
Londolozi Varty Camp is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve and borders the Kruger National Park. Londolozi prides itself on having some of the best game viewing safari lodges in Africa.
Londolozi Varty Camp is situated in one of the most productive wildlife sanctuaries in Africa and is home to the spectacular Big Five.
How to get there:
Federal Air operates a daily flight from O.R Tambo International Airport to Londolozi airstrip, which is a 5 minute drive to the camp. There are 2 scheduled flights daily from O.R Tambo International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) on SA Express.
Transfers from KMIA to Londolozi airstrip are conducted by light aircraft and takes 20 minutes. Londolozi is accessible by two-wheel vehicle on excellent roads. The driving time from Johannesburg is approximately 5 hours.
Directions from O.R Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg
- Take the N12/N4 from Johannesburg to Nelspruit.
- Keep right on N4 to bypass Nelspruit city centre.
- Take next offramp and follow signs to R40 through Nelspruit to White River.
- Keep on R40 from White River to Hazyview.
- Please switch off all GPS devices and follow the next points carefully.
- Take a right onto R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger Gate.
- After 37.4km turn left onto a gravel road (sign-posted Sabi Sand Wildtuin Shaws Gate).
- You will need to pay a per person and per vehicle entrance fee at the Sabi Sand Gate. Follow Londolozi signs to camp (approximately 17 km).
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions