Directions to Hamiltons Tented Camp
Hamilton's Tented Camp is located near Hoedspruit in the Limpopo Province, in Kruger National Park, South Africa. It is only a 5 and a half hour drive from Johannesburg, near the Orphen Gate of Kruger National Park. It is a 2 and a half hour drive from Kruger Gate.
How to get there:
Directions to the Orphen Gate:
From Johannesburg/Gauteng, follow the N4 out to Nelspruit. From there, take the R40 north to Hazyview, Bushbuck Ridge and heading on to Klaserie. Just before Klaserie, turn right onto the R351 which will take you to Orphen Gate in Kruger National Park, South Africa. Here you should secure a map of the Park's internal road layout.
Directions to Kruger Gate:
From Johannesburg/Gauteng, follow the N4 out to Nelspruit. From there, take the R40 north to Hazyview. At Hazyview, get on to the R536 which leads directly to Paul Kruger Gate and on to Skukuza. Here you should get a map of the Park's internal road layout.
- SA Express from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- SA Airlink from Cape Town to Hoedspruit
- SA Airlink from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Private charters are available to private airstrip with the lodge doing the transfer
- Orphen Gate: 50 kilometres (31.1 miles)
- Kruger Gate: 80 kilometres (49.71 miles)
- Hoedspruit: 110 kilometres (68.4 miles)
- Phalaborwa: 150 kilometres (93.2 miles)
- Makalali Game Lodge: 155 kilometres (96.31 miles)
- Greenway Woods: 170 kilometres (105.6 miles)
- Nelspruit: 225 kilometres (139.8 miles)
- Johannesburg: 506 kilometres (314.4 miles)
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions