Adventure Activities at Tsitsikamma Village Inn
On a Garden Route holiday in Tsitsikamma, guests can enjoy adrenalin sports to forest adventures and boating down the river gorge. Swimming, sunbathing and sumptuous teas in the attractive gardens of the hotel offer a relaxing break from city hustle and bustle.
Back at Tsitsikamma Village Inn guests can enjoy a refreshing drink in the Hunter's Pub and round off with a traditional home-cooked Cape country meal at Martha Restaurant, followed by a good night's rest.
- Walking and hiking trails
- Boat trip down the river gorge
- Tree canopy tours
- Mountain Biking
- Bungee jumping
- Monkeyland primate sanctuary
- Wolves rehabilitation centre
Tsitsikamma Conference Centre
The air-conditioned conference room in the Garden Route can accommodate 84 delegates in a theatre style set-up, 60 in classrooom style, and 36 U-shaped.
Conferencing Equipment Includes:
- Data projector
- Wireless internet
- TV and DVD player
- White board and flip charts
- Paper, pens and water is provided for each delegate
- Audio visual equipment and other services are available upon request
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions