Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge, Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
- Lodging: 80 spacious guestrooms boasting great views over the crater
- Location: Perched on the edge of the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania
- Activities: Crater game drives, birding safaris, walks along Lake Eyasi, photographic safaris, visit Masai villages
Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge is strategically perched on the rim of the 'Garden of Eden', affording unbelievable views which plunge down to the crater floor. The dramatic scenery can be savoured from every room on a Ngorongoro safari. Exotic features and aspects of local lifestyles feature throughout in lodge décor.
This Tanzania game lodge in Ngorongoro Crater is elegantly built mainly from natural stone and local woods, harmoniously merging with its natural surroundings. The restaurant and outside terrace of the Rhino Lounge Bar provide guests with perfect locations to relax and gaze at the scenic splendour.
Guests can sip cocktails on the terrace, view game on the crater floor through giant binoculars and then enjoy superb cuisine prepared by professional chefs. International dishes and local favourites are served in atmospheric surroundings at this Tanzania game lodge in Ngorongoro Crater. A number of game viewing activities, walks, safaris, cultural and sightseeing tours are offered by Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.
Facilities and Services
- Colourful landscaped gardens
- Satellite TV lounge with informative videos
- Well stocked library (featuring Ngorongoro information)
- Currency exchange
- Internet café
- Full generator power back-up
- Major credit cards accepted
- Professional nurse available in the lodge
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions