Kwafubesi Tented Safari Camp is situated in the malaria-free, Mabula Private Game Reserve in Limpopo, South Africa.
Kwafubesi Tented Safari Camp is situated in the malaria-free Mabula Private Game Reserve in Limpopo, South Africa. The Waterberg is the ideal setting for any safari camp. On a safari in the Waterberg, you will learn about the flora and fauna while taking in stunning views of the Limpopo in South Africa.
Mabula Private Game Reserve in Limpopo, South Africa has fine weather conditions with the temperatures ranging between 15 degrees C (59 degrees F) and 35 degrees C (95 degrees F) in summer; and 5 degrees C (41 degrees F) and 25 degrees C (77 degrees F) in winter.
By Road from Johannesburg:
- Take the N1 freeway towards Pretoria.
- Turn off onto Polokwane highway. Follow the road to Bela Bela.
- Take the Bela Bela Settlers Codrington off ramp.
- Turn left at yield sign and proceed for ± 5kms to t–junction. Turn right.
- Go over bridge and turn left at the garage. Follow the Thabazimbi Road.
- Follow road past the Forever Resorts Aventura down to the traffic circle.
- At circle turn left on the Thabazimbi Rooiberg Road and proceed along for 34km.
- Look out for the “Mabula Trading Store”. 500m past the store turn right on Rooiberg Road.
- Follow Mabula signs for 11kms to Mabula gate.
GPS Airstrip Coordinates: