Zululand and Heritage Safari Lodge offer many activities to guests on vacation in South Africa.
Heritage Safari Lodge is in the perfect location for a vacation in South Africa. It is very close to heritage sites, game reserves and spectacular attractions of Zululand. A guide will assist you in getting the best experience out of your vacation in South Africa.
Visit the fascinating Zulu village, where resident still practice Zulu customs and traditions like their ancestors did. Learn how to make traditional Zulu beer and Zulu spears. Observe stick fighting and learn more about what the future has in store for you after a visit to the sangoma - traditional healer - during your village tour.
Guests seeking for a closer interaction with wildlife can get in close contact with the elephant of the Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Park. Feed the once orphaned elephants at the park.
Activities at Heritage Safari Lodge
- Zulu Dancing
- The Lion Park
- Bird Watching
- Diamond Buying
- Deep Sea Fishing
- River Boat Cruises
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Zulu Cultural Village
- Walking and hiking trails
- Bush Lore and Eco Venture
- Horse back trails can be arranged on request
Special Day Packages at Additional Cost
- Deep sea fishing
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Golf at nearby resorts
- Turtle tours (in season)
- Hluhluwe / Umfolozi Park
- Tiger fishing at Lake Jozini
- Game drives in the Mkuze Reserve
- Whale watching tours (in season)
- All wheel drive vehicle excursions
- Excursions to the famous St Lucia Wetlands
- Excursions to beautiful Lake Sibaya
- Scuba diving or snorkelling at scenic Sodwana Bay