Kichaka Luxury Game Lodge, near Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- 10 beautiful suites each with a private plunge pool
- Serene views of a large waterhole and lush bushveld
- Personalised gourmet dining, weddings and meetings
- Big Five game reserve near Grahamstown, Eastern Cape
Not far from Port Elizabeth airport, this malaria-free safari lodge in South Africa offers Big Five game, luxury accommodation and fabulous waterhole views. The stone and thatch lodge blends into the verdant bushveld which lies between two streams.
Guests can look forward to sumptuous meals and accommodation with attention to detail at this Eastern Cape safari lodge in South Africa. The main lodge is strategically placed overlooking a large waterhole where game come to drink and wallow. Animals that can be seen include Hippo, Giraffe, Elephant and countless others. A lovely rim-flow swimming pool sits just above the waterhole.
Kichaka Luxury Game Lodge has a number of secluded spots and terraces for a variety of personalised dining experiences. There is an excellent wine list including a selection of rare premier wines and imported French champagne as well as Cuban cigars on offer. Individual tastes and requirements are catered for as part of the fine service and hospitality at Kichaka.
This established 20 000 acre game reserve is home to the Big Five. Experienced rangers take guests out for day and night drives and can also arrange a Cosmic Safari to view the magnificent night skies through a powerful telescope. Other activities at Kichaka include walking and fishing, with great golfing, beaches and leisure pursuits available nearby.
Facilities and services
- Restaurant, bar and lounge
- Rim-flow swimming pool
- In-room massage therapist
- Library with satellite TV and Wi-Fi Internet facilities
- Children - 8 years and older (maximum 1 child per suite sharing with parents)
- Airport transfers on request