Hawksmoor House | Cape Winelands Stellenbosch Hotel
- Country hospitality in stylish surroundings
- Just 8 individual guest rooms and a garden cottage
- Located on a wine farm with views of Table Mountain
- This Cape Winelands country hotel is 30 minutes from Cape Town
Beautifully restored and decorated with exquisite antiques, this Cape Winelands country hotel offers spectacular sunset and Table Mountain views from its vineyard setting. Hawksmoor House is a Cape Dutch country retreat on a 220 hectare working wine farm near Stellenbosch.
An excellent place to relax and unwind, Hawksmoor House offers an unspoilt, unpolished and authentic country home experience, where guests can enjoy a well-deserved rest. The much loved resident German Pointer dogs, Cosmo, Max, Alice and little Jack, keep a watchful eye on the daily farm activities and love to accompany guests on walks.
The manor house contains a grand dining room, drawing room with fireplace, an honesty bar and a small library with internet access. There is a magical wine cellar with fireplace and a classic wine tasting room. The real farmhouse kitchen features an AGA stove and direct access to the herb and vegetable garden.
The grounds of Hawksmoor are laid with lawns, lavender beds and roses. In these tranquil surroundings are the reflection pool and swimming pool, with big sky views and Table Mountain on the horizon. A fence around the entire property provides privacy and security.
Services and facilities
- Continental and English breakfast
- Complimentary afternoon tea with home-baked cake served daily
- Delicious cheese and meat platters
- Wine tastings
- Honesty Bar
- In-room massage and beauty treatments
- Airport pick-up service
- Travel itinerary planning and restaurant bookings
- English, Afrikaans, German and French spoken
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions