Things to do at Auberge Rozendal
At this lovely Cape wine farm guests can enjoy a swim in the sparkling pool or walk and mountain bike in the stunning Jonkershoek Nature Reserve. Auberge Rozendal is ideal for a Cape winelands holiday where guests can wine and dine, swim, cycle and walk. Fabulous golfing, horse-riding and wine tasting routes are all nearby. Auberge Rozendal also has a 4 star conference venue for up to 50 delegates.
The Reception staff at this Cape wine farm in Stellenbosch are happy to book tee-off times, cart and club hire at a number of world class golf courses in the vicinity. Mountain bikes and information on exciting trails in the area can also be arranged. Guests who want to walk or hike in the adjacent Jonkershoek Nature Reserve will find trails for all fitness levels – the walk to the waterfall is highly recommended. Fly-fishing is also available.
The restaurant is located in the 150 year old Manor House and serves fine meals using home-grown organic produce and features a range of Rozendal's home-made vinegar which has been infused with herbs and is considered to have many health benefits.
Activities in and around Stellenbosch:
- Wine tours and wine tasting routes
- Walks, hikes and mountain biking
- Fly-fishing at dams in the Jonkershoek Valley
- Golf on world class fairways
- Horse trails and pony rides
- Hot air ballooning in summer
- Stellenbosch Village Museum and historic town walks
- Township tours and local markets
- Botanical Gardens, cultural events, concerts and festivals
- Cheetah Outreach Programme, Monkey World, Butterfly World
- Beaches at Gordon’s Bay
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions