Guided Safaris at Spionkop Lodge
Guests at SpionKop Battlefield and Safari Lodge will be free to set their own pace, enjoy bird watching from canoes on the Tugela River, game viewing from Safari vehicles or on horseback in the Nature Reserve bordering the farm. Go on sunset cruises on the tranquil and beautiful SpionKop Dam and out-rides to overnight stops at Vaalkrans Battlesite on the banks of the Tugela River.
Game drives in the SpionKop Game Reserve will give you a chance to see Rhino, Giraffe, Buffalo and a variety of antelope. Enjoy a sundowner cruise on the tranquil SpionKop Dam. Bird lovers will marvel at the vast number of birds this area has to offer - 270 species have been sighted.
The well equipped conference venue offers specialised packages and a myriad of team building exercises to ensure that all delegates participate in making their conference a successful one.
- Battlefield Tours
- Birding (274 species, including the White Backed Night Heron)
- Sunset & Sunrise Boat Cruises (game and bird viewing - rhino, etc.)
- Game Drives
- Horse Riding amongst the Game in the Reserve
- Trips to the Drakensberg Boy's Choir recitals
- Tours to the Bushmen Caves and Paintings
- Trips to the Falconry Birds of Prey Display
- Hiking Trips into the Drakensberg Mountains
- We are twenty minutes off the N3 linking Durban and Johannesburg, two and a half hours from Durban and three and a half hours from Johannesburg.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions