Directions to Irene Country Lodge in Centurion
African Pride Irene Country Lodge is located in Irene Village, Centurion, and only 25km from the O.R Tambo International Airport. Enjoy the lake and farm style setting, nestled between Pretoria and Johannesburg, that will create a tranquil atmosphere.
Directions from OR Tambo International Airport (off-peak periods)
Please note that Nellmapius Drive experiences heavy traffic volumes from mid morning onwards.
- Take the R21 from OR TAMBO Airport towards Pretoria.
- Take the M31 Off-ramp onto Nellmapius Drive, Irene.
- At the stop street, turn left onto Nellmapius Drive.
- Carry on with Nellmapius Drive, under a bridge to a 4-way Stop.
- Go over the Stop and carry on towards a traffic circle, Irene Dairy will be on your left-hand side.
- Carry on straight you will reach the third traffic circle; Irene Country Lodge is on your right-hand side.
Directions from Johannesburg
- Take the Ben Schoeman Highway (N1) from Johannesburg towards Pretoria.
- Take the Polokwane/Pietersburg Highway split.
- Take the first Off-ramp, John Vorster Drive.
- At the end of the Off-ramp, turn right.
- Carry on with John Vorster Drive over 4 traffic lights towards Irene.
- At the 5th traffic light, turn left. There will be a golf course on the left-hand side.
- Irene Country Lodge is situated approximately 900m on the left hand side.
Highlights in the Area
- 2km from Centurion Country Club.
- 500m from the Irene Dairy farm.
- 5km from Centurion Shopping Centre.
- 35km from Johannesburg.
- 4km from Jan Smuts Museum.
- 25km from OR Tambo international airport.
- 10km from the Pretoria Zoo.
- 2km from Irene Country Club.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions