Activities at De Kloof Luxury Estate
Swellendam is the third oldest settlement in South Africa and perfectly located along the N2, approximately 240 kilometres (149 miles) halfway from both Cape Town and George on the Garden Route.
It's renowned for its eclectic architecture, fascinating history and great outdoor life. De Kloof is the perfect base from which to explore the Overberg area for a few days.
De Kloof Golf experience
There are golf driving range, putting green, clubs and balls available. De Kloof provides you with an experience which also includes rounds of golf at the picturesque Swellendam Golf Course. A 9 hole country course in excellent condition and a challenge for all handicaps.
- Drostdy Museum
- Massage and Beauty treatments
- Wine tasting sessions
- Flights above Witsand
- Bontebok National Park
- De Hoop Nature Reserve
- Swellendam Golf course
- White Shark cage diving
- Whale watching at Witsand
- Historic National monuments
- Sunset cruises at Buffeljagsdam
- River rafting on the Breede River
- Famous pottery, galleries and restaurants
- Southern most tip of Africa, Cape Agulhas
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions