Please note this position is not currently available
Please note that this position is not suitable for graphic designers, website designers, web developers, web content managers, travel writers or copywriters. This is a junior position to assist in mostly data capturing information and inputting it on our websites.
A sound knowledge of the standard MS office software is required. Must have excellent internet (Google) research skills and ability to easily navigate and find information on websites. Prior experience in data capturing and website content management systems would be a plus.
You must be able to follow instructions and style guides exactly and pattern match from an example. You should have excellent English writing skills. Attention to detail and the ability to check one's own work carefully is a necessity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- New Content - Inputting (copy and pasting text) travel articles and safari lodge write-ups on to our websites. Formatting the text into a particular layout according to a style guide which must be strictly followed.
- Website Maintenance - Updating out of date information on our websites. Small amounts of writing will be involved.
- Researching and inputting upcoming events & conferences on our events calendars.
- Assisting with general research, filing of digital info and updating spreadsheets.
- Downloading and saving images.
- Attending presentations on hotels and safari lodges and then editing the listings on our travel websites accordingly.
If you are confident you have the skills mentioned above, please send a copy of your CV to Careers
. Write in the subject line: application for web production assistant.