Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp is situated in a 25 000 hectare exclusive wildlife concession on the western border of the Moremi Wildlife Reserve, on the edge of the Okavango Delta in Botswana.
Nxabega is located on the edge of the permanent Okavango Delta, in Botswana. It is situated in a 25 000 hectare exclusive wildlife concession on the western border of the Moremi Wildlife Reserve.
How to get there:
There are scheduled Air Botswana flights to Maun and Kasane. Transfer is by light aircraft to Nxabega Okavango Safari Camp airstrip in the Okavango Delta, Botswana. The transfer from the airstrip to the camp is approximately 15 minutes and is a game viewing route.
Nxabega Safari Camp airstrip is registered. This hard surface airstrip is 900m long and its co-ordinates are: S19.29.354 and E22.47.272
Attractions in Botswana include
- Okavango Delta - Botswana's permanent wetland system with various lagoons and islands
- Moremi Game Reserve - One of the world's most spectacular and diverse game reserves
- Chobe National Park - home to the largest Elephant herds in the world
- Linyati Reserve - 25 000 hectares of wildlife area
- Tuli Block - home to an abundance of wildlife and birdlife
- Makgadikgadi Pans - the world's largest salt pans