Azura Selous, Selous Game Reserve, Tanzania
- Lodging: 12 air-conditioned river-facing tented villas with en-suite bathrooms
- Location: Alongside the Great Ruaha River in the Selous Game Reserve, Tanzania
- Activities: Game drives, walking safaris, river excursions, boating safaris, fishing
Azura Selous merges nature with extravagance for the best of both worlds. This Tanzania game lodge in Selous provides guests with lavish comforts in the middle of the African bush.
In the World Heritage Site, Selous Game Reserve, guests can appreciate the beauty and scale of the area and enjoy relaxed and intimate game viewing. The centre of the camp consists of a formal dining area, an infinity pool and a luxury gazebo, built at alternating levels overlooking the river and wilderness beyond.
Dining at this Tanzania game lodge in Selous is a sumptuous affair of fine food and premium butler service. Guests will come away with unforgettable memories of riverside sunrise breakfasts, bush picnic lunches, sundowner suppers and dining under the stars.
Children over the age of 6 years are welcome at Azura Selous, although there are no child-care services available. Under parent supervision, children can participate in game drives and river excursions but only those over 12 years of age will be allowed to embark on walking safaris.
General Facilities and Information
- Lounge, formal dining area, infinity pool and gazebo
- Fresh borehole water supplied, solar water heaters installed
- Solar power provided during the day and generators at night
- Lights and power points in each suite and in the lodge
- Satellite communications and internet access available if required
- Limited mobile phone connectivity
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions